30 August 2008

Life once again,

CURRENT MOOD : Queasy,
CURRENT SONG : Mirror Mirror - M2M.
CURRENT BOOK : Undomestic Goddess - Sophia Kinstella

Yoszx,
I think i'll transfer to an international School,
if I can.
I would so like to pick a hobby that i can stick too,
like drumming or sporting or blahs.
I hope to enjoy my life betterly,
and congratz to Pengwai and Jerron,
u lucky guys.
I miss some of my old friends dearly,
i dunno if this post is too random,
cause i'm having serious confused feelings.
Why cant i make my life worth it all?
Sometimes i wonder crazily.
One day, when I grow up,
i'll migrate to New Zealand and stay in farms,
living the most slackiest lives.
Am I crazy, but heck.
I wouldnt wanna spend my life in the cities,
being so stressed out in future.
Bleahs ;/.
Seriously I dunno what's wrong with me,
but if I offend anybody, so sorry,
cause i'm just not alright.

Tag Replying tomorrow. Watching nim's Island ,


Just saying I haven been Using smileys , ;'(

No comments: