31 August 2008

CURRENT MOOD : Happy ;')
CURRENT SONG : Akeelah Spelling Words - Akeelah and the Bee
CURRENT BOOK : Shopaholic Abroad - Sophie Kinstella

Heyaa !
Today would be the last time I'll be blogging luhs,
till the end of EOY exams , bleahs ;/
But i think its like worth it ,
Not cause for results sake or what,
but my mum will be buying me stuff that i want,
and give me 100$ to go bugis-ing !
after the exam, and if I dun blog !
So yeah, thats it.
But just that i cant fail ANY subjects luhs ;O.

Yester late at night watched Nim's Island, nice show.
Today while I ate breakfast, watched : The Haunting Hour.
Lolll, please, its quite lameee,
but nice cause cody linley and emily osment were acting in it.
So now watching Akeelah and the Bee for the third time,
dunno why, i just like it :D

I tink my mum just changed.
She allowed me to drink ice water, ice milo and all,
and today while we were having lunch @ takashimaya,
she bought me a billabong bag that i wanted ! ;O
But obvious i had to pay ;/ ,
Later at 6, my mum's gonna bring me to Far East shopping !
Ohpleaseeee, thanks lord,
for finally making my mum realise i deserve all this ;D !
But heck, from tomorrow onwards i'll have study real hard,
tell me its alll worth it! , at the end of exams.
Once again,
Bye Blog ! :D !

Tag Replies
Nut : What'sup with them manz , -.-
Faith : Ahahas, i'm nt emo now ! :B
sarah-`MABU : Hahas, dunnid study soo hard der ? Hees :D
JIAYAN. : Heyyo ! :B
Faith : Thanks, iloveyou muchz.


&Ohplease, I so do not need a guy, my life's great :D
So yeah, i decided not to crush on you ;D

No comments: